Back to BeStMan Client Tools User's Guide
BeStMan SRM-Client Tools User's Guide
- Manual installation from a web downloadable file
- After downloading from the web, expand from the gzipped tar file, and it creates bestman-client directory.
- Java 1.5.0_x or higher Java home path
- e.g. /sandbox/jdk1.5.0_12
- BeStMan SRM-Client Tools installation directory
- This directory may be created during the installation process,
- e.g. /opt/bestman2
- User Grid Certificate and valid grid mapping on the server side
- The existing user certificate can be used, or a new user certificate can be obtained.
- e.g. /DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Arie Shoshani 123456
- e.g. in /etc/grid-security/grid-mapfile, ì/DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Arie Shoshani 123456î osg
- e.g. GUMS mapping for /DC=org/DC=doegrids/OU=People/CN=Arie Shoshani 123456î
- Grid CA certificate directory and valid CRLs
- The existing CA certificate directory must be used, and /etc/grid-security/certificates is used by default.
- e.g. /etc/grid-security/certificates
- These ports have to be opened when there is a firewall on the system.
- e.g. GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE=62001,62999